WWPS Partner Sales Manager Chile - #4842453
Amazon is where innovation, risks, and ideas are celebrated. We are builders. We try new things and dream big dreams. At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we are inventing the future of cloud computing with a team of builders who try new things and dream big dreams. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in the cloud used by hundreds of thousands of developers, governments and businesses around the world. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and doers. Come join us and work with the latest cloud computing technologies that enable our customers to do more with their technology and change the world.
We are looking for Partner Manager to join our AWS team in Santiago de Chile. A team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the public sector (government, education and non-profit)
As a Partner Manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform, driving C-level and field relationships with strategic partners. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption, accountable for managing relationships across the partner spectrum including Consulting, Reseller and Technology ISV partners.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong business background and partner management/sales experience in the local market.
You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Key job responsibilities
• Manage and lead strategic Partner initiatives in Chile and Bolivia.
• Work collaboratively and transparently with AWS sales leaders to ensure alignment between core business priorities, public policy goals, and sales enablement activities
• Develop and work with partners ecosystem to define and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs focused on the public sector market.
• Ensure that AWS is each partner’s preferred public cloud computing platform across all partner product lines.
• Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with the internal AWS development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
• Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
•Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.]
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on tasks that are more complex in the future.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Partner sales/ Partner account management in the IT industry and successfully working with internal teams to build new capability and implement new project
- Ability to communicate fluently English and Spanish (verbal and written).
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills.