Educational Travel Sales Specialist - #4842681
EF ENGLISH LIVE
Educational Travel Sales Specialist
As a global company with local offices in various cities of Chile (Santiago, Viña del Mar and Antofagasta), we are happy to work together in person to better help to each other, provide the best customer experience for our students, boost our team chemistry, and create #efmemories forever!
The Sales Specialist in Chile is the main responsible for selling our programs and for connecting with our customers through the phone, face to face, online and via social media (this is not cold calling). You will become part of the Language Year Abroad Sales Team in Chile, dedicated to promote and sell our Semester. Academic Year Abroad and University preparation programs.
Success in this role is defined by reaching each weekly and monthly sales targets and other predefined KPIs related to calls, visits of potential customers to our offices, effective online meetings and more. We want to welcome new talent to our team and encourage them to have FUN while helping others planning the best time of their live studying languages abroad with EF!
Your core responsibilities are:
- Drive sales of our language programs; from telemarketing actions to WhatsApp, daily pipeline follow-up and sales coaching. We are ALL in sales.
- Provide excellent pre-and post-sales customer service and support.
- Participate in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest. Fairs, running presentations at schools and universities are part of those events.
- Weekend shifts are occasionally required. Flexibility with our potential customers is key to perform at a great level.
EF Education First in Chile offers:
- Competitive salary package + bonus scheme based on achieving quarterly and/or annual sales targets.
- Professional growth with potential to move nation-wide/internationally after succeeding in this role.
- 12-week onboarding program delivered by Senior Managers from the EF Global Headquarter: we trust in ‘learning by doing’ however we also would like to help you succeed faster. Our brand-new onboarding program will be key in your early development after joining us.
- Be part of a truly international environment with an energetic team of co-workers by your side.
- Work for a company that encourages personal aspirations and hard work with many job opportunities worldwide.
- Attend national and international events (online & in person) to help you deepen your business knowledge, develop your professional skills, and have a great network.
Basic Qualifications and more details about the role:
- Telemarketing/tele-sales experience or the confidence and charisma needed to enjoy talking on the phone to our customers.
- Solid Education Background (Bachelor or master’s degree completed) preferable in Business, Hospitality, Marketing, Administration, Language or Tourism.
- Sales hunger is a must! You may never take a no for an answer. You are highly motivated, result-driven, enthusiastic, organized and a natural salesperson.
- Fluent Spanish and proficient English.
- Ideally but not mandatory: 1 to 2 years of sales experience.
- Preferable but not mandatory: having studied/worked/lived abroad.
About EF Education First
Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience, and everything else that makes you unique. Apply now to join us!